Amendments to your order
We know you’re excited about receiving your package and we endeavour to dispatch your order by the next working day, so if you’d like to make a change to your order or cancel it please let us know by 1pm on the same working day
As you may understand, promotional periods are a busy time for us therefore our delivery times may be extended to 7-14 days (depending on demand) However, we make efforts to deliver your special package as quickly as possible.
Cancellation and Returns
If you would like to cancel your goods and return them, you must email email@example.com with all return details (including order number within 7 days of delivery
You must then post the items back to the address given to you within 14 days of delivery. The delivery date will be the one confirmed by Royal Mail
It is your responsibility to ensure goods are returned in the same condition they were sold and proof of postage is not deemed proof of delivery. We recommend using a tracked service.
We always like to ensure that all items are in stock and we make every effort to ensure this runs smoothly, however very rarely we may sell out on items therefore we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute as an offer of sale.
Please take note
You are entitled to an exchange or a refund within a 14 day period from the date of delivery. In the interests of fairness to all customers we are unable to extend or modify this period in individual cases however we may do so for all customers during times such as Christmas to allow for holiday periods.
We strongly recommend that you send all returns by recorded delivery to ensure that you have a record of return. You are responsible for the cost of returning any goods.
- Due to the intimate nature of our products, garments may only be returned if they have not been worn (other than to try on over your own underwear) and have any point of sale swing tickets attached or are in unopened and original packaging. You have a duty of care to ensure all items are returned to us in the same original condition as they were received. If any item is returned damaged or incomplete, including packaging, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- General lingerie items do not come with a hygiene strip and Gift/Presentation boxes do not generally have a seal and are a loose lid cardboard type.
- Please note: ALL hosiery, fishnet garments and crotchless garments CANNOT be returned once opened due to the intimate nature of them.
- If we have supplied an item with a free gift or extra packaging, the gift and extra packaging must be returned as part of the item
- Refunds will only be given where the garments have been returned to our address. Original postage costs, paid by the consumer, will only be refunded when the full order has been returned and at the rate of 2nd Class postage.
- Please ensure that all items are returned as received. Boned items should not be rolled or squashed as this will damage the garment and may mean the item is received by in an unsaleable condition.
- If returns are rejected, the garments will be destroyed and there will be no liability on the part of the company for refund of the cost of the goods or postage.
- On the cancellation of a contract, any sum paid by the consumer will be repaid as soon as possible and within 30 days of cancellation. The full price paid for the goods will be refunded and this includes the cost of delivery of the goods to the consumer (postage paid to Lasya Intimates )
- Carriage costs will only be refunded when all items on the order are returned. Carriage will not be refunded where there is only a partial cancellation of a contract and only some of the goods are returned.
- Where an order originally qualifies for free shipping and a return is made that takes the original order value under the free shipping threshold then the shipping cost will be deducted from any refund due.
- If you have received the goods before cancelling, you will be under a duty to restore those goods to the supplier at your own cost and, in the meantime, to keep them and take reasonable care of them.This duty to take reasonable care ends if the consumer (at their own expense) sends the goods to the supplier. It is recommended that you retain proof of postage and delivery for all returned packages.
Due to the intimate nature of our products, garments may only be returned if they have not been worn (other than to try on over your own underwear), and have any point of sale swing tickets attached or are in unopened and original packaging. It is your responsibility to ensure all items are returned to us in the same original condition as they were received. All items are thoroughly quality checked before dispatched by Lasya Intimates.
If you wish to exchange the goods for a different size or garment you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the return, including the order number within 7 days following the date of delivery. You must then post the garment/s back to us within 14 days of delivery. Please retain proof of postage for all returned packages and include a note your order number so we know who it is from.
- Products can only be exchanged for a different size or colour in the same garment or for another garment of equal or lower monetary value and the difference in cost refunded.
- If you decide to return a part of a lingerie set you have bought, it’s recommended to at you also return the matching piece so we can offer you an alternative set if for any reason we do not have the size you need.
- Only ONE exchange can be made per order. If more than one exchange is required, a new order must be placed.
- Items exchanged are non-returnable and non-refundable
- Please note that exchanges can take 30 days to complete.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affect your statutory consumer rights.